We are committed to promoting safe and responsible fireworks use.
All fireworks sold at Pyro City fall under the consumer firework category and meet all Consumer Product Safety Commission regulations. Using fireworks as labeled ensures a safe and enjoyable celebration and prevents the improper use of fireworks, which can lead to accidents, injury, and possibly death.
General Safety Tips
- Always use fireworks outside and have a bucket of water and a hose nearby in case of accidents. Soak all fireworks in a bucket of water before throwing them in the trash can.
- Read and follow the directions on the manufacturer’s label before shooting off any fireworks.
- All fireworks, including novelty, parachutes, and sparklers should be used while under adult supervision. Sparklers can reach 1,800 degrees and should always be supervised by adults. Kids should never play with fireworks.
- Be aware of your surroundings and steer clear of others setting off fireworks. They can backfire or shoot off in the wrong direction.
- Never try to make your own fireworks.
- Store your fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- Never throw or point fireworks at someone, even as a joke. Keep all spectators at a safe distance.
- Don’t hold fireworks in your hand, or have any part of your body over them, while lighting.
- Wear eye protection, and don’t carry fireworks in your pocket — the friction could set them off.
- Point fireworks away from homes and keep away from brush and leaves and flammable substances.
- Light one firework at a time (not in glass or metal containers), and never relight a dud.
- Don’t allow kids to pick up pieces of fireworks after an event. Some may still be ignited and can explode at any time.
- Animals have sensitive ears and can be very frightened or stressed by the Fourth of July and other big celebrations. Keep pets indoors to reduce the risk that they’ll run loose or get injured.
Know Your State
Read the American Pyrotechnics
Association’s directory of state laws.
Product, promotions and pricing vary by location. Promotions are limited time only and at participating Pyro City Fireworks locations. Fireworks cannot be shipped. All sales are final. No refunds available. During the season, all buy online orders must be picked up by July 3, 2021 or December 30, 2021 by 5 pm. During the season inventory greatly varies and store managers have the right to substitute products for equal value.